GUILD’s Holiday Open House • Saturday, November 30 • 10am-5pm
Guild is decked out for the holidays and ready to entertain you!
- Festive food and tasty drinks
- Unique stocking stuffers from Mio Modern
- One-of-a-kind handmade Robot and whimsical clocks — all small works of art!
- Embellished genuine fur stockings and antler racks
- Vintage Holiday Table Decorations and re purposed industrial tables
- Men’s ties, leather belts and sterling cuff links
- Embroidered Wrap Coats, hand and leg warmers
- His/His and Hers/Hers embroidered terrycloth towels plus GLBT holiday cards
- GUILD is hosting a Holiday Shopping Bazaar & Fundraiser for Pillsbury House Theatre on Thursday, December 5th. At our Open House on the 30th you can:
- Buy $15 advance tickets on November 30th receive a $10 PHT and $10 Guild gift certificate.
- Preview Pillsbury House Theatre fundraiser auction items.
- Take $5 chances to win $100 GUILD gift certificates — 2 winners chosen Dec. 5th
- All proceeds from the fundraiser tickets and gift certificate chances will go to Pillsbury House Theatre to help fund their neighborhood arts, theatre, youth and family social and health-oriented programs!
- AND, women’s fashion advice from stylist Gwen Leeds, jewelry curator/designer Sandy Stewart, plus men’s styling advice from “Gentleman’s Consultant” Dapper Dan Michael (limited seating available):
- 1:00 “Womens Dressing for the Holidays”
- 2:00 “How to Accessorize your Holiday Wardrobe / Does your man need help?” Double the Advice/Double the fun for Men AND Women
“Toast the Town” and Support Small Business’ on Sat. November 30th!
Pillsbury House Theatre Holiday Party & Annual Fundraiser
Thursday, December 5th • 6-9pm • $15 advanced ticket
- More details to follow soon!