Guild Collective Artists, Designers, Stylists, Photographers and Retailers:
- Vintage Wears Wares | Sheila Leiter | www.vintagewearswares.com | Hand selected vintage clothing, accessories and one-of-a-kind finds from flea markets, estate sales and antique shops throughout the US and Europe. Mid-century modern accessories, handmade pillows & vintage textiles.
- Gwen Leeds | Film/print stylist and wardrobe consultant | email@example.com | Gwen showcases fabulous clothes collected all over the world. Do you need direction planning your wardrobe? Is your closet overflowing and you still have nothing to wear? Gwen, a sought-after print and film stylist, is the style consultant who can straighten you out.
- Deb Pomerleau | Tinkerbella | Tinkerbellampls@gmail.com| Completely indulgent, ridiculously cool, art and antiques. To enhance cottages to castles with one-of -a-kind hand painted vintage pieces. Home and garden, seasonal delights, faux finishing, and interior design services available. Deb has also created a witty and sweet line of greeting cards called “Too Plus Too,” which is geared toward the GLTB community and the people who love them. www.tooplustoostudio.com
- Stewart-Breidel | Sandy Stewart & Joe Breidel | firstname.lastname@example.org | 612.721.2837 | Vintage jewelry: Native American (sterling and turquoise) Sterling Mexican (Taxco), Sterling Modernist (American and Scandinavian), 1930-1960s costume jewelry, antique oriental rugs and textiles, Victorian picture frames, misc. artwork, and appraisals.
- Belle Vache | Jennifer Wight & Julie Driscoll | www.mysisterandiinc.com | Belle Vache, French for “beautiful cow”, is a stunning collection of luxury leather designs made with 100% genuine leather and fur. Sisters and designers, Jennifer Wight and Julie Driscoll carefully select the finest patent leather, hair-on cowhide, exotic skin and recycled genuine fur for their handcrafted collections made in their Minnesota studio, Crowned Cottage. Each original bag, tote and accessory is a remarkable work of art inspired by the authentic beauty and variations of the natural materials.
Artists in Residence:
- Mio Modern | Joanna Johnson | Featuring art inspired gifts, tabletop and stationery. All hand selected unique objects guaranteed to make you smile!
- Sha Sha La La | Elise Linehan | Distinct decorative accessories, tabletop and gift items — captivating creations to give to another or treat yourself.
Click here to read more about Guild.
Visit us on Facebook.